• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Tournament Scores and Upsets

Scott M

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas A&M is the first lower seeded team to win today. So far everything is holding to form.

I watched the Duke game via internet until they showed the last few minutes on CBS. Duke looked flat and Belmont averages more three-point shots attempted than Duke, if you can believe that. It was definitely a match up of the perimeter game. Duke better shape up for the next game or they'll be shipping out. Pretty poor performance. They were hitting on all cylinders mid-season and could probably beat anybody, but now they're sputtering coming into the tourney and it could be a short run. With only one senior they should be back next season with another great run.

Wow, what an opening day. Belmont totally should have beat Duke, but the guy that set the screen on the inbounds didn't turn and look for the lob pass.

Beasley and Walker go off for K State showing it's better to have two fab freshman than 1 in USC's Mayo.

If you picked all high seeds you'd be 14/16.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, as well as some of the matchups on Saturday like Wisconsin and K-State.

15/16 so far for me. I had Arizona as an upset pick over WVU, but that obviously didn't pan out.

The 2nd day of 1st round games is always what burns me. Every year it seems the 2nd day has all the upsets and unpredictable teams winning. crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: shiner2367
99-98 Drake...........WKY's ball..........driving, shoots a 3!!! HOLY [PoorWordUsage] IT's GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! SON OF A............

LOL! What a game!

Yeah, Drake totally screwed that up. Lead by like 4 with 2 minutes, and p'd it away. Took like 3-4 25 foot 3 pointers. That is not what you want to take if you want to win the game. Get it inside. WKU was way over playing passing lanes and guarding too tight and nobody drove. Live and die by the 3. Once a Korver always a Korver.

This has been about my worst opening round picking in like 5-6 years. mad.gif Oh well, just gotta get the big points in the later rounds.

Glad I got the Davidson game right. I was going to post last night about what a stud Curry is. I have a pair of his dad's shoes from when he was a Charlotte Hornet. 23 game win streak now...Both teams tickled the twine from downtown.

Yyyyeeeessssss!!!!! WKY over Drake!!!! And actually, WKY really blew the lead in that one IMO!

And then here I was cheering for Davidson, totally stoked that they won, only to look at my picks and what the hey! I picked Gonzaga???? mad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gif

Two wrong picks so far today. Let the downfall begin! blush.gifsick.gif\:D