• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WCHA Final Five

Wallyeyes

Especially when I'd rather see the rodents win so the Sioux can embarrass them. Was meant to be somewhat tongue in cheek but glad to see I got some maroon and gold panties bunched up. grin.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game last night and there is not a better play to watch hoackey than at the X.

I thought the game was well played and well officiated. I am a big SCSU fan but it just came down to the Gophs playing better last night and they deserved the win. Maybe SCSU will make a run in the NCAA's for once. Good luck Gophs tonight

I think that all of us that watched the game could say that maybe???? there were some bad calls but they went both ways...but also I think we all can state that the gophers flat out outplayed the Huskies, especially in the Huskies end. This was a well deserved win for the Gophers!

Good game. U deserved the win. I was a little miffed at the refs on that 5-3 the gophers had as well, but I think it evened out, and certainly did nothing to control the outcome. I would almost agree with rocky on no place better to watch a game than the x, as it can only be beat by one place. The Ralph!!!

PFFFT,

Just calling it like it is, no panties to bunch up here. Until your program is on par with the Gophs, UND Etc your name calling doesn't really mean much.

Junior College.....Gopher Rejects..... See ya in the playoffs in another four years or so.

Sorry I didn't point it more clearly or that you haven't seen me post in the past. Fighting Sioux fan/alum through and through waiting for your program to get back up towards the top. ;\) All remaining teams should make ncaa but having the rodents in Saturday nights game puts more bodies in seats. Just calling it like I see it.

Well OK than UND fan bring on the insults! grin.gif

I went to UND for my freshman year and saw the coolest thing ever as a gopher fan. One of the local chowders through a gopher on the ice near the end of the game. It splattered pretty nice. (still getting to the good part) A gopher skated around it and went in to score it was awesome!

I think the refs needed to call a bunch of penalties early to re-set the tone after the loose (non) calling last weekend.

Between last weekends win by Gophers over Mankato, and last night, the Gophers should have solidified a spot in the playoffs.

I really don't see them beating CC tonight, though...but it would be fun to see another Gophers/Sioux matchup.

I may have been wrong last night, but tonight I'm gonna drop the slim and go with none. The Chokers have no chance tonight. Which kinda sucks for the Sioux, but first things first we have a tough game today and we are not assured a win. Should be a great game to watch. Time to head to the X. Go SIOUX!!!

Lamouruex shoulda stopped both goals scored by Denver but goalies cant always stop every shot so these had to happen. Sioux looked to have some good scoring chances after they scored their first but then Denver gets their best chance and fooled Lammy to the right and puck ended up going upper left corner, good shot though. I need the Gophers to win tonight so the game will be worthwhile to watch at the X tomorrow night!

Originally Posted By: yakfisher
I may have been wrong last night, but tonight I'm gonna drop the slim and go with none. The Chokers have no chance tonight. Which kinda sucks for the Sioux, but first things first we have a tough game today and we are not assured a win. Should be a great game to watch. Time to head to the X. Go SIOUX!!!

And then??? there were "none" that could beat them!

GOPHERS!

Originally Posted By: yakfisher

Your obnoxious comments are great. Anything else you can do to help carry the Gophers motivation through to tomorrow night would be much appreciated by many "Rodent" fans I'm sure.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAA

was that another win boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ah

I will stick to my guns, and never dis the U, there playing well right now, and man there goalie is on FIRE. Awesome game again tonight, now denver

At least Adam still sucks both ways. I have no prognostications for tomorrows game (for Da U grads that means predictions.) I wouldn't say that an errant pass off the defenseman, off the back of the goalie and in to the net was taking it to the Tigers, but then again I don't look at the world through maroon colored glasses.