• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Toyotas First Win!

Originally Posted By: airjer
 Originally Posted By: PierBridge

I remember that one.......welcome to the Nascar forum airjer.. grin.gif

I'm not sure what to make of that, is it that because some here think I like Toyotas and now that they have a win I am finally welcome in this forum? grin.gif

Most of your post in the Nascar forum are related to the Fantasy league you normally stay out of controversial threads like this one where guys like ME occasionally make fool's of themselvesgrin.gif

Go Yota.....NOT..... grin.gif

Originally Posted By: lawdog
Have you seen him lately? One seventy without arms and legs maybe... Whatever Jerrod lost at Subway the doughboy has picked up!

Yeah, its gotta be a rough life for him being overweight like he is.

There is a fine line between ripping into a sponor and speaking your mind.

If you look at the drivers doing this I think you will fined that it is the big named people that get away with.

I think with the exception of Robby Gordon all the lower driver pretty much keep there thoughts to themselfs.

Sifty

Well of course it will be the big boys, sponsors want them its not the other way around. Lower drivers have to fight for there sponsors. Plus I think I would listen to a top ten driver vs. A lower 15 driver.

Getting back to toyota's first win.

How bad is MWR?

Anyone else notice mikey and dale blocking kyle on HIS last lap? Then the announcers were syaing, they are trying to keep from going another lap down. Whatever, they should be ashamed. Yota is probably [PoorWordUsage]'ed at them for that move. I thought Kyle was going to put DJ in the wall.

Hmmmmm. KB first to win a COT race, and First to win a COT race in a Yota'.

Originally Posted By: TNFL

Anyone else notice mikey and dale blocking kyle on HIS last lap? Then the announcers were syaing, they are trying to keep from going another lap down. Whatever, they should be ashamed.

I think it was more a way of getting 10 more seconds of sponsor on tv time.

LOL....the ol' Mikey trick from last year.

I was really hoping Shrub would have wrecked Jarrett and crashed along with him. Jarrett should have moved up and Busch didn't need to move him anyway. Although if Jarrett was just trying to mess with Busch, then I say good job Dale! I wonder if Busch is going to be getting a lot of the chrome horn this weekend? Wouldn't break my heart if he did.