• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo Sharing Panfish - 2008

harvey lee

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P7050242.jpg

12" bluegill on ultralight and 4 pound test... we caught a few more of these bad boys, one of our guys was a bass fisherman and he yelled to get the net because he had a "4 or 5 pound smallie on here!" Turned out to be an 11 inch bluegill, boy was he humbled

Dont put your ice rods away just yet. My Girlfriend (Emily Hanson) and I were guided out on a private little lake by a good friend Sam Ganske. The lake was quiet and peaceful, besides the spring birds in the air. The weather was beautiful out. We were fishing in 5 feet of water in crystal clear water. We could watch northerns, bass, gills and crappies swim through. We caught all these species on a waxy, some by accident like the nice northern my girl caught by herself. Here is the 14" plus crappies and one of the Bull gills we caught. We released these beauties to spawn again.

P4170242-1-1.jpg

First fish of the day.

P4170245-2.jpg

My Girly with a nice 14" crappie

P4170249-1.jpg

Biggest fish of the evening 14" plus

P4170251-1.jpg

Humpbacked bull gill, not the best of beauties but is grandma ever too pretty.