• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo Sharing Panfish - 2008

harvey lee

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

polarsusd81,

How did you know that it was a Nikon E5600? just curious.

You are right, the camera belongs to fishlakman, its 5.1 mega pixels, about 2 years old.

I use Sony Cyber-shot, 2.1 mega pixel (6 years old) great slough camera, attaches to me waders and takes excellent pictures of ducks, and the early morning sunrise.

I looked up your photobucket album, and under each photo, it tells you what kind of camera took the photo. There are also exif readers that some of the photography guys (me being one of them) have downloaded, that will tell a lot more than just the camera model by clicking on the picture and looking at the properties. You can find out shutter speed, iso, whether or not flash was used, apeture of the lens, all kinds of goodies. grin.gif

Edit - I should add that this tool that some of us have downloaded really helps when critiquing photos in the photo sharing board. Knowing what the parameters of the photos are allows a person to better understand the situations they were taken in, and sometimes the intent of the photographer.

Some real nice fish dan189, good closeups and release shots, I got some shots kind of like that this last week I'll have to get up.

And those are some real nice crappies quackaddict, how long are those guys?

biggest ones were 14 1/2 and 14 5/8". We went out again today from 5 pm-11 pm and caught 15 more slabs! only keeping 4 for a meal. A couple pics below.

13 1/2"

IMG_0311.jpg

two 14"s

IMG_0317.jpg

more pics you can look at in Upper Red Lake forum

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1323135#Post1323135

Good looking fish guys!

This is some highlight pics from my week of spring break fishing (sorry for a lot of pics I had great fishing!)

Open Wide CPRed

lateice004ub6.jpg

Nice lookin "mud" sunfish CPRed

lateice010vv2.jpg

big gill release

lateice013fk9.jpg

Tie for my biggest gill (other than in my pond) 9" CPRed

lateice023zw9.jpg

Close up gill CPRed

lateice032zj4.jpg

Beautiful Sunny day! and Big crappie of the day CPRed

lateice036ki6.jpg

Possible Future FM member with a nice CPRed crappie(who I admit was outfishing me for a while we were on a crazy pod of crapies and was also the camerman taking a lot of those nice shots)

lateice042oi4.jpg

And some nice keeper crappies for us for supper!

lateice041zw5.jpg

And CPRed snowstorm gill

lateice056nn2.jpg

Here are a couple pics from last night. I finally dragged my wife from the house to go with. She was freaking out about the ice but after I drilled my holes and measured she calmed down. We had "27 inches on this local lake. This was her first time ice fishing and said she wants to go again. I know the last pic is a perch but just thought I throw it up.

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00611.jpg