• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild

maros91

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home ice will definately help I just hope they have the depth to make a good run! Hopefully somehow they can draw vancouver for the playoffs or colorado maybe anehiem as well. Simon seems to get scratched quite often! Once the playoffs come around I think depending on the physical play of the other team all 4 enforcers will be out there! Gives the skill guys a little more room to work i would think. backstrom is playing well just hope that the playoff games dont go into shootouts when hes in net. Its never a pretty ending!

I think the wild have a better chance to do some damage this year in the playoffs. Theres more depth on this team than the previous 2 playoff teams. Gaboriks on a tear, so i rolston, and backstrom has been playing great hockey lately. And with a division win, we will have home ice. Im excited, nothing like playoff hockey in MN

Yea thank god we don't have to worry bout the shoot out. He saves well under 50% of them which is horrible. I think the Calgary game will tell a lot about the chances in the play offs. They have to come out hot and put a goal or two past Kipperusoff or however you spell it right away. They win the division they will have a real good shot at advancing.

Best place to watch a game I know where you can get rid of a set if you can't make a game LOL jk. But yea Excel really seems to help them out a lot they really feed of the crowd you can tell when they score they want to give the crowd more. I like how they thank the crowd at the end of a win to it's really cool.

Beating the Flames on Thursday would secure the division title for the Wild and more importantly would help a lot to insure the Flames would not end up in the #6 slot. The Wild don't match up too well with them and would have trouble winning a road game in that series.

It looks as though the Wild will have to clinch the division on their own. I was hoping either Calgary, or Colorado would have lossed last night. Oh well now they have to earn it, like the way it should be!

Yep, the way it looks all the wild have to do is get (1) more win in the last two games, and they will win the division(correct me if I am wrong) The Colorado game on Sunday, could be a preview of the 1st round playoffs! Go Wild