• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ford outside thermometer is wrong

also if you go to the site "wunderground" (weather underground), they often have the readings for people with weather stations in their yards. There are at least half a dozen in Rochester, for example. So that would give you an idea of how close you are.

But I find the car is usually within a few degrees once I have been driving for 10 or 15 minutes.

The Fords are known for the thermometer going. Mine has been off for a couple years (sometimes reads 100+ during winter) My brothers quit about a week after mine. Both F-150's ... So I don't think your Thermometer is just "off" I am guessing it is the sensor as stated previously.

Originally Posted By: WriteOutdoors
Pick the parking lot Deitz! I think we should all get together and drive aroudn in circles trying to calibrate our thermometers and compassses. Perhaps just pick a lake and drive around until we wear a hole in the ice! IT's time for spring!

Just turn left- be like a NASCAR race

Demagentize the vehicle??? So do you have to go up to the nuke in Monticello and drive around the building to do that or what? I've made a magnet by hitting a nail held at a 45 degree angle on cement with the nail going north and south, so should I whack the bumper a few times with a sledge to see if that works?

Beam me up Scotty!