• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New blades?

Bryman084

Check out the Strikemaster blade exchange. New 10" run about $40.00 a set. I think the blades from Strikemaster are $15.00 a set plus a few bucks shipping. They usually have them back to you in a few days. Their HSOforum has the info. Good luck.

Bryman,

I have had nothing but good results with the blade exchange. I just picked up a set a couple weeks ago and they cut like a hot knife in butter. I even beat a Nils in an auger race. 8" blades are like 23, so I would say 10" blades are between 25 and 30, but not sure on the number. Give it a shot, you will be happy you did.

Welcome to the site by the way.

I'm in the same boat as Polarsus...I've had nothing but good results with the blade exchange through Strikemaster...With not knowing how they sharpen their new factory blades, but I have to assume they use the same jig, or something very similar on the used ones, to get the same resutls...Can't beat the price

If you're gonna find deals on blades it will be right now. Most places are making a heavy move on their ice fishing gear getting ready for open water.

Like planofslayer posted ebay can have some very good deals on blades. Watch the shipping carefully though and you may end up waiting two weeks for your blades.