• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kids 1st time on ice

Took my brothers grandkids fishing last year. It was there first time on the ice and first time fishing ever for the 2 yougest ones. They thought they would stay for an hr or 2. 4 hrs later no one wanted to leave!!!! It was agreat day! grin.gif

As we turn to set up another line we heard a small sweaky voice - " I got one, I got one "

Misc28039.jpg

Then she got one !!!

Misc28042.jpg

with in the 1st hr, he put a leg in a hole - had to dig deep in the trunck of the car for some old boots crazy.gif

Misc28051.jpg

The important things in life

Misc28052.jpg

Misc28043.jpg

Love the moon boots. I used to have some just like that. I spend many hours on the ice with my girls. They are pro's now. My youngest just turned 6 yesterday and my oldest is 10 1/2. She knows how to do it too, just ask Boiler! She loves it!