• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Valentine's Day Dining, Thursday, 6 p.m. Sharp

Originally Posted By: kirkville1
 Originally Posted By: fishingking
 Originally Posted By: HardWaterChef
Kobe is on the menu Tim grin.gif

Don't worry guys,I have a little of everything that will make everyone happy.

I hve Fres Grade 1 Yellowfin Tuna, King Crab,Prime Rib(timmy), Duck 3 Ways, Ny Strip, Organic Chicken, Black Grouper and Kobe Sirloin.

I came up with some Awesome Desserts that my Pasrty Chef should execute Flawlessly whistle.gif

See ya soon!

Timmy...Vanessa already has a premanition of you bringing you camera \:D

Sounds good Doug I cant make it though no bride \:\) lol thank god

Bring TODD \:D

what are you trying to imply ? haha

Well Chef outdid himself tonight!!To say the least!Everything was outstanding great service ,great food and great friends.Thanks again everyone looking forward to more fishing ;\) and catching with some new jigs \:\)

Kobe steak is awesome!

Maternity pants...I need Eye Surgery, from all the camera flashes cry.gif

Thanks again for being there with the people who really run your life...your Wives and Girlfriend(Kyle) whistle.gif

I take food as serious as I do Fishing...with everything I have to give ;\)

Vanessa was right on when she suggested on less courses so you had plenty of room for desert at the end. Wow awesome job! We left topped off and well satisfied. Thanks to our host and a round of applause for our Chef Doug, Bravo...

It was a nice evening out and I enjoyed seeing Beth and Jennelle again and meeting new friends Vanessa and Dana, What a crew... The men in attendance had a gift on there dining tables when they seated. A fine camoflauged "Copper Turret" Camo hat, which I am wearing right now.. Thanks Doug...

Jay gave out some of his latest painted specialties to the crew, much appreciated friend... With all the head turning and drinks flowing we had a whale of a good time. Got some pictures for the site.

Jay also handed me an old friend of mine in the parking lot. One I have caught plenty of fish on and haven't probably cared for as best as I could but will from now on. My Baby is Back! In honor of he rre-entry back to the fish catching trail she will be wearing a Pflueger President micro-lite. Jay thanks for patching her back up, she looks and feels great. Also I was presented with a Dark Cloud SS "Short Spring" Custom something needed that was dedicated to pounding. That will get a Tica.

I t was a great event and it was good seeing you guys...

Cindy apologized for not being able to make the trip from Delaware. I hyped you up Doug and the next time she is here we will definitely come over. So I lonered it (after 3 hours at the Palisades Hotel bar with the golf crew), but Doug's inspiration motivated me to offer to cook a V days dinner for my neighbors . . . his wife is fighting cancer. Doug how does this sound: Red grouper, jumbo shrimp, lump crab, mushrooms in a wine cheese sauce, baked in parchment?

So, if I go down to Timmie's office will I have to suffer through any post dinner exhaust?

Orgasmic!!! Yes the food was that good. Dont know where to start. Dougie that sauce on the calamari would make turds tast good.

The Tuna Tartar I had to start was amazing. I love sushi but that was well beyond raw fish. Heres a pict...

p2140373hp8.jpg

Beths a tough customer but said the potato n leek soup alone was worth the drive alone. My scallops and kobe steak were worth fighting over. The wild rice w mushroom was awesome. Desert? I'll let the pictures talk...

p2140381jo6.jpg

p2140385gq6.jpg

Had a great time meetin and chattin with everyone...

p2140379gf8.jpg

p2140375xf4.jpg

p2140377us0.jpg

p2140376xc2.jpg

The guys modeling our new hats with our host "Iron Chef Madison Co"...

p2140387vl2.jpg

Thanks again Chef, well worth the 3hr 20min round trip. I cant wait to get back up there. Heck Lake C is a 4 hour round trip and that just for perch...

DC...I am very thankful to have met you and the rest of Team NY grin.gif The trip for you was worth I take ;\)

I have Copper Turret hats for the rest of you boys as well...but you have to sample the food here before you get one!

Todd...I'll have your hat tomorrow when we meet up to fish. You have been here at the CT several times so disregard the above!

We ended up having close to a record $ night. We were feeding people well after all of you left. What a mentally exausting 2 days cranking out a new menu that went off Flawless!

Frank...that meal sounds good. Do you need a job with me...I could use some more good talent ;\)

Sorry about things Ray...what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!!!!!!!

Doug, Janelle and i were blown away by that meal and the whole set up! I cant ever describe the food we ate last night....my king crab leg was a big as most peoples fore arm and Kobe steak!!oh my god man that steak is far beyond any rib eye i have ever tasted in terms of flavor....

Thanks for the hat Doug, although i believe it has been confiscated by the girl...lol. Thanks again to Jay for the jigs, they look great!

The people and connections you make from sharing the passion of fishing never cease to amaze me! What a group of people...

Kyle

That last line is a keeper and you should have that as your signature saying. You are absolutely spot on.

Cheffie . . . maybe some day . . . I always wanted to pass on one recipe to a restaraunt . . . I think I found the Chef.

Chef,

I actually have a shirt that says that! lol I got it back when I was in a battle with the Dept. Stayed true to who I was and my soild principles and won out. The scars run deep but with guys like you all, they're fading. Some day I'll tell you guys the stories and I bet you don't believe me. Had a Doc that used to bug me about writing it for a book or movie. Sounds more fiction than fact.

Kyle, you are dead on! Sometimes sorting through the chaff takes a long time, but the end result is dang sure worth the work. That's why any of you guys can ask anything of me, at any time. Life is a daily gamble, you just have to choose when to go "all in".

Gramps used to say that when you do a favor for someone, forget it immediatly but when one is done for you, never forget it. I try to live that.

Chef, my other Grandfather was a Chef before he became a Cop. He loved it. Served Phesant under glass to Teddy Roosevelt at the old train station rest. in Utica. I've got a recipe of his for a desert you might like. I'll have to make it some day and bring it to you to test. Never met anyone that had ever had it before. Wish I got to learn more, he passed young.

He used to say that the only thing you buy or make that you take with you is food, so eat well. You guys sure did!!!!! You got talent Bro!

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif pics Jay I am glad you guys had a good time It looks like the food was OUTSTANDING.I was hoping to get a doggie bag out of that meal grin.gif.

Doug,You might have to deal with a truckload of ice fisherman some saturday after noon before ice out ;).

Timmy, I hope you Franky and kyle slam some lakers tommorow and some perch have a safe trip and take allot of pics whistle.gif.

Chef, you're an artist with food. The presentation looks 5 star! I wish your restaurant was closer, you can bet I'd be there! Maybe sometime I'll fish up that way, and make reservations. Years ago I used to fish Eaton Brook, Lebonan and Erieville. Rosies on Erieville was the only place to get anything. Is your restaurant far from the Turning Stone?