• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Valentine's Day Dining, Thursday, 6 p.m. Sharp

Just wanted to throw this out to the gang. Rosa and I, Chris and his wife are in and Dark Cloud and Beth possibly for a sweetheart dinner at The Copper Turret in Morrisville. Going to be some fine dining and an honor to see our Chef Doug blow us out of the water yet again with his excellent cuisine. Don't know how many more reservations are available at 6 p.m. call Doug or the Turret to get your table, according to the Chef there going fast, see ya at 6 p.m.

Google : 17 W Main St, Morrisville, NY 13408 for directions, See you there!

oh, yeah! taking care of the lady that one day, can give many moons of fishing. i know it's hard to spend your hard earned money on such an occasion, but grin, and bear it, pour it on thick guys. it's money well invested for the future.... that's my bowling night.

Meet at 6 guys...i have the smaller tables by the Fireplace reserved for you guys to sit and have a drink and get comfortable before the Coursing starts at 6:30 in the Turret Room.

If anyone else is in let me know so I can put you all in the Private Dining Room. My girlfriend,Vanessa, will be taking care of you and she is Awesome at what she does. I am going to set up a 6 or 7 courses tasting menu paired with wine. Don't panic about the bill Timmy. I am going to charge each couple a flat rate without gratuity. You are going to be getting the deal of a lifetime for the Products you will be eating...put your Eat Belt on, relax and enjoy grin.gif

Kirkville - I was thinking sandals, cut-off camo shorts, a hawain shirt(or sleeveless t-shirt), and a visor. cool.gif

Chef - I cant wait till thursday for our tasting from "Iron Chef Madison Co"...

Tanks B-day dinner was flawless - ceasar salad, bacon wrapped grilled scalops, baked tater, roasted asparagus, king crab legs, and a delmonico steak. Topped off with cake and icecream.

Nice chattin with you earlier. Check your e-mail and send along that jig info...

MarCum hats are a must! Doug my wife just read this and she said we better all be wearing sweatpants, with draw strings removed.. \:D\:D\:D Can't wait to meet Vanessa and Dana and to see Dark Cloud's girl Beth again. Should be an entertaining evening. Kyle was looking at this too with Jenelle. I'll have him call you as soon as possible.

Update for you Valentine's Diners!

You all have seperate tables in our smaller dining room. You will still be able to make funny faces and stick Asparagus from your mouth like a Walrus!

The tasting menu will not work due to you all haveing seperate tables...I will have various courses that you will be able to choose from. I have some pretty high end food that might throw you off guard (except DC), so don't be a simple minded twit and order Chicken Fingers...because we don't have that type of food in MY restaurant!LOL

I am looking forward to you guys coming...glad you could make it Kyle grin.gif

Kyle - Talk with Jenelle. Rosa and I can pick you too up and bring you back unless you want to stay late for refreshments. We have to be back at a reasonable time to pick Amanda up from my Mom's. Let me know...

Jay - My wife is breaking out of that mold and doing well, she is starting to experiment more in the kitchen broadening the old pallet with new foods and I like it. grin.gif Rosa get's alot of recipes at her new job and always is trying something new. We had black pepper steak with red/yellow/green peppers/cream of mushroom soup combined over rice. Very good..

Doug or Jay if you know any good cowpot recipe's my wife has been looking to make it as good as the Officer's Mess that used to be on the base before it closed. cry.gif It's rice, cubed chicken, chopped green onion, eggs and is a staple over in the Phillipines. The other thing I miss when I was in Japan was Kobe beef,, absolutely incredible, it's like a hand massaged Angus ooops that didn't come out right \:D

Sure wish I could be there!!! A feast to be remembered for sure. And now Jay's bringing jigs? Man, my luck stinks. Kelly has her daughter and wants to spend the night with her. I must be in the dog house, she said, "you can go". Not sure the neckless is going to be good enough. Oh well, just means more time to fill fishing and hunting. Hmmm, I can think of someone who'd be a willing "stand in". That's not a good idea, no matter how good the food and company will be. We'll have to trade updates on Friday. loo

Kobe is on the menu Tim grin.gif

Don't worry guys,I have a little of everything that will make everyone happy.

I hve Fres Grade 1 Yellowfin Tuna, King Crab,Prime Rib(timmy), Duck 3 Ways, Ny Strip, Organic Chicken, Black Grouper and Kobe Sirloin.

I came up with some Awesome Desserts that my Pasrty Chef should execute Flawlessly whistle.gif

See ya soon!

Timmy...Vanessa already has a premanition of you bringing you camera \:D

Originally Posted By: HardWaterChef

I hve Fres Grade 1 Yellowfin Tuna, King Crab,Prime Rib(timmy), Duck 3 Ways, Ny Strip, Organic Chicken, Black Grouper and Kobe Sirloin.

I came up with some Awesome Desserts that my Pasrty Chef should execute Flawlessly whistle.gif

See ya soon!

Chef you need to put a spread like that out on the ice LOL ;\)

See ya soon!

Sounds good Doug I cant make it though no bride \:\) lol thank god

I would love to see you eating her desert on the way home too, HaaaaH!!...DC, you're my man...I will make sure you leave with not just a Culinary Enima...but a Pic of it as well!

Timmy...that's her Nightmare...good LORD, I'll warn her!!

BTW...Sorry, I will not be able to do the WED.Callie Run...I know, I know! It's a big deal for my Chefs and Cooks, that I am there for the debut of the new menu trial on WEd. It will be in everyone best interest for the above!

I'm out gotta finish the menu!!

Originally Posted By: fishingking

See ya soon!

Sounds good Doug I cant make it though no bride \:\) lol thank god

Bring TODD \:D