• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Redtail Hawk

Thanks, Steve. This was my door prize for not being able to get my homerun eagle shots while in Iowa this past weekend. This was originally an underexposed image that was dialed in correctly in PP using ACR and adjusting my exposure ++

I try not to have to count on the software, but in this case it helped me out... thats my honest moment for the evening. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: picksbigwagon
Mike, why davenport for eagles? I am from NE IA and they congregate by the power plant in Lansing. In fact, I used to teach in Lansing and all winter long there were eagles at the power plant discharge.

Well... because Davenport is an okay place to shoot them. There is a power plant here as well as well as a few other choice locations. Its only a 5.5 hour drive from Lakeville.

Thanks for the comments guys.