• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Brand of Locator Poll

marine_man

Even though Lowrance makes Eagle, I don't think I would hold them in the same bracket. I am very intrigued by the new Hummingbirds though. Just stand off ish from their past models. Then again, if I could afford the network I would likely go to Raymarine

I love the humminbird capabilities of being able to shade different depths, makes it nice for cruising, but I like the Lakemaster ability to zoom in closer than the Navionics, which Humminbird doesn't support so the bow, when working a point or break line, lowrance is the ticket.

Originally Posted By: Cheffrey
Even though Lowrance makes Eagle, I don't think I would hold them in the same bracket.

It would appear that I can't edit the poll after I've created it, so I can't split these out... sorry about that!

marine_man

My vote also went for Lowrance just because I have used them for so long and like there color units. But with that said if I had to pick between a LMS and an SI, It would be the Hummingbird Side Imaging. I will always have a color Lowrance on my bow of my boat but with the technology that hummingbird has came out with I want a SI!!!!! \:\)

If I could learn how to read a flasher better then I do right know I would have one of them on the bow also, but I haven’t gotten the chance to get on the water with one. grin.gif

Marine I voted,it was eagle,lowrance knock off.I wonder of that 73% how many were Lowrance,I see lots a boats and the common brand I see is mostly eagle,on spendy models of boats ya lowrance,it at one time years back Hummingbird was all I would see.So i do wonder what % was lowrence?Maybe another poll?