• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

XBOX Live Add your Gamertag

DTro

(Contact Us Please)

alright, the forum thinks my screen name is a bad word. For the life of me I cant figure out what it thinks I'm trying to say but let's try it this way:

B-i-g-b-a-r-t-g-u-y. same as my FishingMN screen name

great! idea for a thread. All of the names were scattered

LMITOUT

grin.gif

See you there!

P.S. Watch your back! wink.gif

Quote:

JPZII

I was planning to do this, but didn't know as I asked some admins and didn't know if it was wise...........well at least I didnt' start it
wink.gif

Should be a non-issue. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm to make them cough up their gamer tag. All on their own participation.

Zaxxon1976

I think you can create squads for Halo3 or just meet. FishingMN Team Slayer!! If all the names here are added to friends' list in Dashboard you would know if you get an invite. Still new to it all....

Anyone Guitar Hero 3?

I'd be up for it. See if they're taken?

I'm not thrilled with the PC COD4 version. I'm out of practice with the mouse/keyboard after having the xbox since 2001. It's not comfortable. I bought the xbox style controller for my PC, but can't find the settings for COD4.

Looks like I'll be out to get the XB version. How does it compare to Halo3 as far as multiplayer goes?

Originally Posted By: crawdad
How does it compare to Halo3 as far as multiplayer goes?

It's a different feel for sure, plus less of the screaming kids in your ear. "Screaming Kids" is so cliche, but it's so true.

SHUT UP

I haven't had a lot of time to play lately, with work and fishing.

Speaking of which, how many of you played "Pro Fishing Challenge" on the original XBOX? That just could've been one of the greatest games ever. The LIVE version was so much fun!

Rod and Reel controller was cool. YOu had to start with a tiller/puddle jumper until you won some tournies and got into a bass boat. It was very realistic, if you had a puddle jumper, you weren't going very far from the weigh in, because you wouldn't make it back in time. There was an uncatchable fish that was hooked every now and then.

I loved when a first timer hooked it and then would fight it.....fight it more.......and about 25 minutes later give up...lol

"It's a different feel for sure, plus less of the screaming kids in your ear. "Screaming Kids" is so cliche, but it's so true.

SHUT UP"

That mute button sure does come in handy!

I have the rapala pro game for the xbox. It was fun too, but no rod controller just the standard.

Some of the new hunting games for the 360 look cool. Will rent before buy. I try to get my gaming done in the winter, summers are too short...