• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just saw this post. My brother owns the 360 so he has rights to it but man, I love COD4!

We had a 1 month free subwscription and in that time, we presitged twice and are on level 30 some.

If you guys want to send me a friend request, our name in: Artichoke001

Somebody has a lot of time on their hands! Neat though.

Is tomorrow the big day for the new maps??? The "GOTY" edition was released yesterday with the new maps but haven't heard anything about them yet. So many people have the original version that I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people left to buy the new version, or enough to really hear many reviews.

anyone try the new maps yet? I'll be buying tonight also. It'll keep my occupied for a week or two until I start getting outside more.

The video was wild and I agree, some folks have alot of free time

Downloading it right now. 444 MB. I won't have time to play as I'm heading to St. Cloud for a few hours, but I wanted to at least get it downloaded before the big rush later on I'm all but sure will happen. Wonder how gameplay will be this evening with everyone crashing the servers?

I read online that it's double XP points this weekend for those interested in that.

All I have to say is wow! The new maps are wild. They have so many nooks and crannies with somebody possibly behind every turn. The "creek" map is a snipers dream. Everywhere there could be sniper with you in his scope. Elevation changes, caves, brush, buildings, you name it. I was belly-crawling to the top of what I thought was just a ridge and found it was big cliff with a gorge below and a waterfall to my right. It's unreal.

Right now the maps are not incorporated into the old maps, so to play the four new ones you have to select "variety map pack", either hardcore, deathmatch, or one other that I don't recall and these three selections are at the bottom of the list of game variations. The bad thing is you may play maps back to back since it appears to be random and nothing prevents playing the same map over again right away....you don't cycle through all four in sequential order.

Well, it's too bad they came out right when the weather got nice. I guess we can always hope for a rain day. grin.gif

haha, just got off playing CREEK... yea snipers dream for sure, and I am not one to snipe. I went 1-21 roughly... HORRIBLE! It will take time to get to know all the spots though, excellent maps though for sure.

Just downloading now, took me forever as I think the servers are getting hammered........Won't be online now until Sunday so that is when I will get to try them out hopefully they are as cool as you are saying.

I still haven't played the fourth map yet. Its heavy rotation on Creek, Broadcast, and China Town. The last map hasn't been seen. I heard some others talking during a game that they haven't played it yet either.