• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, domination has been my favorite in this game. After a taste last night, I'll probably be playing a little bit again tonight. Sure would be fun to get a whole room full of FM guys.

You know the one thing I don't like about playing online is that if you quit for a period of time, the community leaves you in the dust as far as skill goes. If you don't stay on top of it, you might as well forget it.

What I am trying to say is that I had boys young enough to sound like girls, cleaning my clock last night. Then to add insult, these 8 yr olds after putting a knife in me would say something like, "why don't you go play with your mom or something".

Ok maybe it wasn't quite that bad, but you get the point grin

What perks do you guys like to use? I normally use claymores, overkill, and martyrdom, but just curious to see what perks you guys think works better than other. Also, what perks would you like to see added to the game, Ex: Viscous dogs attack after 20 kill streak.

3 frags, hand of sight, stopping power. (mostly)

Depends though. I have a M60 that has steady aim, hand of sight, and RPG. That's my helicopter killer class.

I haven't been online much this week

My most common setup is M4, claymore or x3 frags, deep impact and stopping power.

Sometimes ill switch for extreme conditioning, uav jammer, overkill or steady aim.

Someone mentioned 'pack of dogs' from what I hear, from a unknown source, that is going to replace the helicopter on cod5.

You know the one thing I don't like about playing online is that if you quit for a period of time, the community leaves you in the dust as far as skill goes. If you don't stay on top of it, you might as well forget it.

What I am trying to say is that I had boys young enough to sound like girls, cleaning my clock last night. Then to add insult, these 8 yr olds after putting a knife in me would say something like, "why don't you go play with your mom or something".

Ok maybe it wasn't quite that bad, but you get the point grin

The 8 year olds don't have anything else to do besides play video games. If someone took them fishing more often or made them do some work around the house I bet they wouldn't be as good.