• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Friday???

Stratosman

So who all's heading out on one of the best last days before gun season arrives?

I'm planning on an all dayer myself and if history has showed me anything, then it should be spectacular. Get my butt planted in a funnel and keep my fingers crossed. The big boys should be on the prowl.

After seeing 3 small bucks and a doe 2 evening this week I will be out again tonight and in the morning. Hopefully a bigger buck will show. So far just 2 6 pointers and a 4 pointer. If not I guess I will have to hope this weekend is the ticket.

I'll be out tomorrow evening for sure! I just got back from my honeymoon late last night and have to get some stuff done around the house before I head North, but I'll be on stand by 3:30 (horrible planning and timing on her part when she scheduled during the best hunting time of the year!)

Geez got a call last night while I was taking the little ones trick or treating and its a buddy who had just stuck a real nice 9 point at about 7 yards. Man I had to take mom and the kids over to see the deer (they weren't too happy to stop the trick or treating either). As soon as my court work is done tomorrow, I'm BOLTING to the stand...

Hey Stratosman- I ended up getting the green light for an all dayer on Friday - I think if I see little mr. forky again I will have to take the shot. I shouldn't be too fussy for my first deer with a bow. Tim and I will be at your house at 5 on Sat to go sling some slugs.