• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shot from Saturday

I "think" you're about to go over the falls! Love the angle where you could get the rainbow. It must have been pretty bright - I have trouble making them show up unless they're spectacular. Good shot!

I like this. I like it partly because it's a tighter crop than expected from such a scene but there's enough water to get the picture (yeah, pun). I also like it because the background structures add scale to the scene. And then there is, of course, the rainbow. Nice work. grin.gif

Very nice. I like everything about this shot. The exposure is spot on. Great highlights with excellent shadows. The contrasts are also very nice. Along with a great composition this makes for a very nice photo.

Mike