• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

names

R. Miller

Someone gave good advice on names, perhaps on this site a while back. Don't name your dog something too 'girly' You don't want to be out in the field with your friends yelling come here princess or whatever.

Our kids named our first GSP, Moca as she looked like coffee when she was a pup.

I have other names for her when we are out and she takes off after a rabbit!!!!!

Her daughter is named Mae.

Alright guys. I started this post, and I broke down last week, and after a lot of research, bought a ryman/old hemlock setter out of Heartland Setters. Had a list of names...and for some reason...he just looked like a CLYDE! I'd post a pic if I new how? I can't copy and paste a jpeg...don't see an attachment?...can I ask how you get a pic of here?

labs

Hunter.. new yellow lab 8 weeks old

Gunner

Radar

Ruger

Huskies

Sir Yukon Jack

Nakeya

Nakaya

Gyspi

Tanga

Nook

Brandi

Likka

Grizzly

Nav Star

Ringo

D.o.g

kesha

cinnabar

shasta

and you get the idea, i had 63 of them.. for dog sledding in wis where i used to live

I have a springer named Louis or Louie. The other Springer brittany mix was Luke and then we had a Springer named Sam. We have also had shepards named Gus, Kirby, and Kaleb, Bischon named Shonni, and a black lab briefly named Dakota.