• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Champion vs Champion

hanson

Was watching a little UFC on the Spike tonight and they were advertising the next PPV.

Bisping vs. Hamel

Is that not an interesting fight or what? I like both those guys but to see Hamel overcome his handicaps to compete at that level is just incredible. The fight might not be headline material but the storyline is good and they are both from the same Ultimate Fighter show.

We never did discuss the last UFC PPV. Go Couture!!!!

Yeah, let's not forget Couture! Wow, what a Champion! Anyhow there will be 3 good fights to watch for free tommorrow night at 8:00 P.M. Jackson VS Henderson for the unified title. Bisping VS Hamil, and Cro Cop VS Kongo. I really hope that Hamil wins, as I've always thought Bisping was a little cocky.

Did you catch the fight between Beebee and that other dude the other night on Versus? Man, that was one of the best MMA fights I've seen...the other guy (Can't remember his name and I'm sure I couldn't spell it if I did?) was like trying to fight a squid...any less of a fighter then Beebee would have been toast!

Some fight fan I'am...I got home from fishing early, so I could get everything put away and get comfy with some goodies and watch the fights...I got to comfy and fell asleep right after the Bisping fight...I missed the main event! frown.gif

I made myself stand in the corner this morning for missin it!

Yeah, Bisping is just like I've always thought he was, cocky and can't back it up.If he ever fights someone good, his lack of skills will show in a big way. Cro Cop is overrated if you ask me also, he never really mounted an offense, just a counterpunch defense, if that? Rampage earned his very close win. Before the fight the look that Rampage has would make me forfeit the fight! shocked.gif

Cro Cop might be over rated but give the guy a break he was nailed in the nads three times hard. Dont know about you but that would take some fight out of me. Kongo wasnt even penalized for it, they should of let Cro Cop get him three times so it was fair.

Hamil was robbed, but in Bisping's defense he was the more agressive fighter for the last round. Hamil looked tired after the first round. I think he gassed himself trying to take bisping out in the first round. Same thing with Henderson, he looked good in the first round and I thought he would take Rampage. He kept trying to get an arm trapped instead of hitting back in the later rounds. I thought his technique right away was smart to beat on Jackson's upper leg like he did with his knee. Those hits had to hurt after a while. Too bad he didn't stay with it. Cro Cop is a good striker but Congo was just a flat out better fighter that night. I think Couture will go down if he has to fight Fedor Emilienko. Fedor is solid and will destroy Randy.

I've heard of Fedor and he's a great fighter, but Randy Couture is very good at studying fighters and forming a gameplan and executing it to a T. It would be a good fight though.Before Cro Cop got kicked in the nadds he was backing up, and getting kicked repeatedly with absolutely no offense on his part.From what i've seen of Cro Cop all you have to do is attack him, and he becomes alot less of a threat.

JLT...That Fedor is a rugged dude and he can really bring it, I do believe that Randy Couture will have his hands full with this guy!

In my opinion, as good as Couture is, he will have to use all his experience and bring his very best "A" game to the fight in order to beat Fedor!

The guy is a wrecking ball, can take a he11 of a shot and doesn't seem to gas as readily as the other guys. He can strike with the best and wrestle with the best. It will be interesting, I thought Coutour would lose to Tim Silvia....we know what happened there!

I wonder if the same guys will win tonight? grin.gif I'm all set for it, the UFC HSOforum sends me up dates on comming events, both PPV and on standard cable. Can't stay up to late, going up to Mille Lacs perchin in the morning and I have to pick up my pard by 6:00 so I gots to be in bed and sawing wood by at least 12:00.