• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Smokercraft

nine-tiner

I've got a 16' bigfisherman in my yard and am rebuilding it.The floor rotted out 20 some years later,the transom is real good condition the boat is amazing as of how sturdy it is stripped,in comparision to crestliners & aluminacrafts I've redone,It's the sturdist of all!

NIce boats. Not the smoothest finish jobs but from the guy next doors boat it runs and looks solid. I have seen it in action with a 75 horse on it and it moves along pretty good.

Handled pretty big water ok too.

Seats were average though.

I had a buddy just pick up a smokercraft and I have to say I am really impressed with the lay out of the boat. Lots of great features for fisherman. Lots of storage which is a huge thing for me. Yes the seats aren't the best but for the price of the boat they aren't terrible.

I owned a Smokercraft 172 Millintea for 5 years. Bought it new. No complaints about the boat. Seats were fine. may be different than others mentioned. Solid boat for the money!

They are the same boat as Sylvan. So if you find one of them they are basically the same.made in the same factory!

I've owned a Pro Angler 171 for 3yrs no real complaints on the boat. I had to re-enforce the rod locker hinges on the ends but i'm a 260 pound guy and like to walk on them. My only complaint would be from the marina I purchased it from. Just don't buy it from the dealer that starts with L cool.gif