• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

93X Morning Show

Coach Dog

I like the HAMS, but hate "Weasel". Randy Shaver is great and he is a funny guy in person. Acts a lot different on TV.

What ever happened to Remmy Maxwell. I am glad he is gone. Very conceded.

I wish 93X didn't play the same songs over and over and over again. Some good tunes, but you get tired of some.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I wish 93X didn't play the same songs over and over and over again. Some good tunes, but you get tired of some.

Name me a radio station that doesn't play the same songs over and over again? There isn't one. All radio stations have a format and they all have a heavy rotation, especially with "current" radio stations.

They will have the coach on today @ 7:30 for their football picks. He did his match game

#1- He was caught drinking on the job.

#2- Because he wouldn't heal

#3- I don't know but it sure picks tomatoes.

#4- The Dukes of Hazzard.

and #5 I can't put on here.

Rocking 101 in Central MN. Good and wide variety of tunes. I listen to it while driving up north, and it is different all the time.

I drive 3 hours a day in the Twin Cities. I kept a list of songs 93X plays (just curious). Some days, I hear a song 3-5 times in those 3 hours. I did the same for Rocking 101 driving up north. In 4 hours, only one song was repeated and it is because it was requested. Try requesting a song with 93X....

Rocking 101 needs to boost their single so I can hear them in the Twin Cities!!

Power Loon and the Loon has by far the best Rock' Roll rotation. I am lucky to get the signal loud and clear and the Loon out of St. Cloud has a very good morning show. When it comes to Morning talk, Twin cities area radio stations are great. Day time/night time radio music selection is very poor.

Plus for 93x, the music of the last couple years has not gotten much good upgradeable tunes or groups. Been very slow in the heavy/punk/alternative music area.

Actually, At home I have switched to total satellite Serious Radio. I get it threw my T.V. provider and pump it into garage stereo. In the car, its old school, but when listening to the Loons, make me think of being up north! Especially Power Loon out of Brainerd and further north.

Good Times!!!!!

P.S.

Coming home from catfishing last night, Remmy and Nick wer hosting the 7-11 spot on 1500 am again. These guys are raw and totaly heavy metal. I love it! Kind of switchs thing up on that station.

You can’t compare Rockin 101 morning show to 93x morning show. During the day Rockin 101 plays alot more music but in the morning Rockin 101 is boring. The guys isnt easy to listen to and it just doesnt flow easy like it does on 93x. They need to have more then just the deep voiced dude.

Hanson

I am a heavy metal, early rock, punk and all in between lifer. I love all the groups you mentioned. But, I love them to a point. I can only hear "Cold November Rain", "Hells Bells" only so much! I still love the music, but like a change up once and awhile.

I did not go to Edge Fest and X fest 5 years straight for nothing baby! Ya! (Followed by a Rick Flare Whoooow!) cool.gif

Now tool is different story. I can take tool any time grin.gif

Let is swim baby! Let it swim!

Is anyone going with 93x to the snowjob up on Leech lake next weekend?? I wish I could go but I will be spending a week south of cancun while they are up there, much rather be in 90 degree weather then 10. We are staying in a town called Puerto Morelos, its a fishing village about 15 mile south of Cancun.

If you only heard Randy when he first came on the show. His big thing would be to tell weasel to "Settle down". It was fantastic. Now, its been like 7 years since he came on and he fits in perfectly.

I think Nick is definitely the funniest.

I can't wait for this Friday when they have the coach on 1 more time this year. He will have some good match games and shoot the you know what with Shaver and the guys 1 more time till next season.

I have to say the mouning show on 93X ROCKS!!! But I am from the Iron Range and SORRRY!!! Nick cant and will never be a true lush!!! I will out drink him any time and place!!! Period!!! NUFF SAID!!!! Come on Nick, Take the challenge!!!????? Ya big puss!!!!