• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

reggie miller!!

bgreen82

The style he played I think he could come back and be effective. He is a great shooter which he should still be able to do and he moves so well without the ball which is something that shouldn't have really diminished. He was always more of a savy player then someone who relied on speed and strength.

Defensively he should be able to hold up OK, I mean whens the last time you have seen an NBA player play shut down D any ways, its just not mandatory. With KG in the inside I think that should take some pressure off him.

larry bird has got to be pulling his hair out.

i don't think they need reggie. with the guys they have, ray allen can go back to just being a shooter and let peirce and kg do the scoring. maybe i'm just a guy who likes to see a player play for one team his whole career after 13-14 years then retire. he does a good job on tnt and i love listening to him on the dan patrick show. i'm for no reggie comeback cool.gif