• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thursday NBA draft

Scott M

Depends on who Atlanta takes at #3. That and nobody seems to know where Yi is going to go.

I think the Wolves will take a front court player. Probably Brandan Wright, Jeff Green or Noah. Lot's of good bigs in this year's draft. I pray they don't take Spencer Hawes.

Brewer could be okay, think Hassel with an offensive game.

Connley will likely be gone, but his value is a little inflated since he's the only decent point guard in the draft. He's a great floor leader, but he needs to get a jumper.

I also like brewer, he's explosive, has size, and a well rounded game. I see a lot of mock drafts having us take joakim noah, who I am not huge on. Lot's of energy, but has a cocky attitude, and doesn't offer much offense......and that hair!!! grin.gif

If they kept kg, do you think these 2 draft picks would get us in the playoffs? I dont..

I think they need to still dump kg, clear up the money, get a good young guy, and maybe a couple draft picks for next year. Then hope for the near future they will connect and be good.

i think with this pick they will for sure get them in the playoffs....won't go far but they have a good young team with KG......Foye-Mccants-Brewer-KG-Blount with Davis-Smith-Hassel-Howard off the bench.......I like our chances!!

I only wish KG and Howard were a few years younger, because in a couple years I think this could be a great lineup, I just don't know if KG has that kind of patience. I like the Brewer pick and the howard trade, but they still need a little help on the front line, not a superstar but a big physical pressence, maybe we can ship out jaric and hudson for someone.

Hudson and Jaric have terrible contracts. Who is going to take these garbage contracts? If you trade these two you are going to get garbage in return. I keep hearing Nazr Mohammad name. Maybe we can dump one of these contracts I don't know.

I like your wishfull thinking Ozzie. However and #8 seed at best will get the Wolves another first round exit. I know Golden St. won last year but that was a once in a liftime thing that happens every couple of years. wink.gifgrin.gif Trade the ticket and start over.