• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

can you do riddles

LOTWSvirgin

I see you guys do movie quotes and music lyrics would you guys like to try riddles.I will go first if you are intrested its an easy one. Im now even sure it is much of a riddle I suck at them but there are still fun to try to figure out. A man walk out on his deck in the morning to get the paper and he witnesses a murder but nobody dies and nobody gets hurt what did he see???

Try these..

You are on trial for murder. Before execution you are aloud one final statement. If the statement is true you will be shot, if your statement is false you will be hanged. What can you say to confuse the jury and save your life?

i am the end of time

and the beginning of the end

the end of space and the beginning of eternity

Quote:

You are on trial for murder. Before execution you are aloud one final statement. If the statement is true you will be shot, if your statement is false you will be hanged. What can you say to confuse the jury and save your life?

I have no idea. But if it were me, I wouldn't say a thing. Then they couldn't shoot you nor could they hang you. tongue.gif Besides, you're still on trial, so what you say shouldn't matter because you haven't been convicted yet. tongue.gif

Quote:

Try these..

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit???

grin.gif

Quote:

I'm about to be hanged.