• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Predictions for the Air Force/Minnesota game tomorrow

Scott M

I'll say 4-1 good guys.

PS I wonder if any of the SCSU fans want to start lip jacking now that there team has faultered a little grin.gif I hope they do well as I like to see a WCHA team win it if The Goph's don't

Guess I better stand up for the Sioux. I say they will have a tougher time than the rodents will but also pull out a win. Should make for a good game the next night. Predict a one goal game again with the Sioux on top for no other reason than their my team.

Air Force has a Baker finalist by the name of Ehl or somebody. They start four goalies. They are not a pushover.

Game is in Denver.

Gophers 4-2 with the 4th coming on a empty net.

I think they beat the UND/MICH winner by more than they beat (if) Air Force. Air Force is not a gimme. See ND and Alab/Hunts. The game agst AF determines which Gopher team shows up. They beat them, they have a strong chance of making 2 national champs for the U OF M in the last few weeks.

GO GOPHS!!!!

Any team in "the big dance" has some credentials and should not be taken lightly. Case in point, 2006. I agree with your scoring prediction but I think play will be dominated by the Gophers.

Is it 2:30 yet? grin.gif

Although my prediction was more than a bit off, the "boys" pulled through with a win. Inconsistent play has been the story of the year. Hopefully this isn't the start to another chapter.

Go Gophers!

p.s. It would be nice to see Michigan win tonight. smirk.gif