• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Wild

colonel42

If we make it to the playoffs (shouldn't be problem) who would you like to see the WILD play in the first series?? By the looks of it if the season were to end today they would be playing the Ducks. I know there are about 12 or so games left and being in such a tight race there are many different teams we could go up against. I think my choice would be Vancouver. They play tough against them.

I would like to see the Wild put a spankin' on the Wings in the first round. Send Hockeytown crying to their mama's. By the looks of it, that won't happen so maybe we will get them in the 2nd round grin.gif

The Wild keep winning, but so do the Sharks, Stars, and Canucks. And most of those teams have a game or two in hand on the Wild, as well.

The most likely opponent is probably the Canucks, because between the Wild and the Canucks, one of them will get the #3 seed as division champ, then there's a very good chance that the other is the #6 seed. Otherwise, it looks like the Ducks as a 2 vs 7 matchup with the Wild at #7.

One thing the Wild have going for them is that most of their remaining games...after the game in Calgary tomorrow...are home games.

And lets hope that home stand is a good one. I didn't get to watch their game last night and from the sounds of it they started out slow again. I sure hope they can get that figured out before the playoffs start. The Wild have a good team and play strong against the good teams. I really don't think it matters who they play first. I do agree seeing them beat the stars off of Dallas would be awesome. Hope everyone can stay healthy and the winning can take them into the playoffs on an up beat. GO WILD!!!!!