• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Lund Fiberglass Boat

WIllsdad

Not sure on pricing, but Lund is hoping to unveil it at the Northwest Sportshow at the end of March. It's been in testing down south this winter. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm sure they'll be a bit pricey.

You would think they would stay close in cost to the Triton or below. If they are too much more why buy the Lund when you can get the same hull for less with Triton?

I am very curious to see what it looks like and the cost. My next boat was going to be a Triton but if this new Lund Glass boat is at a decent price I may consider it down the road after all the bugs are worked out.

I am interested in seeing this boat as well. Your right thow, if they are using the triton hull, they cant be more then what the triton boats are now. If they are, people will just buy the triton boat. Makes no since ot spend more money, just becuase of the name.

From what I've heard - the hull will be similar to a Triton Hull, but if the Lund guys aren't impressed with the performance it may be tweaked.

All of the interior work will be brand new and designed exclusively by lund... based on what I've heard.

After reading the article on the FM homepage: Lund Boats making BIG news? it sounds like this boat will be unveiled at the Northwest Sportshow which starts on March 27.

It should be interesting to see what they've come up with!

marine_man