• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bulk Plastics

jimbo80

i know Christophersons in Alexandria sells them in bags of like 5 and 25 and 50. What we have flirted with the idea of 4 of us guys getting together and all buying our favorite color in 100 packs and then swaping 25 of each color to each guy that way we still save bucks but don't have a 100 of one kind and color. Good luck. ike

There is a guy named Rick who has a company called Pro Tour Baits and he has all the same stuff as Christophersons and similar prices, this guy is out of Hudson and may be a bit more convenient for the metro peeps

He has a HSOforum, if you cannot find him on the web get a hold of me and i will get you the contact info

I second the recommendation of the guy in Hudson - he got me some soft plastics in a big rush so that I would have them in time for the state bass tourney - from phone call to receipt of order was like 2 days at most. Good products - stickbaits are a bit stiffer than senkos so not quite as much wiggle but more durable. Not sure if he has beaver knock-offs though.

If you do a search for fishing tackle Hudson, WI I bet you will find it - if not give me a shout and I'll give you the number.

Daze Off

He does have the beaver baits and brush hog baits, gobies, grubs, lizards, tube craws.....

The phone # was removed from a previous post, another taboo I was not aware of frown.gif

Search Rich Lindgren in a search engine and you will be able to get a hold of me, and I can get you in touch with Rick

Agree with everything said, both places great for bulk plastics. Only one concern, Dana at Christopherson's is a guy, not a woman. I think he gets that from time to time. Nice guy on either, Dana or Rick.

Does anyone know Why Berkley stopped selling their irregulars and seconds in Bulk at the WW site. That used to be a great place to buy 100 counts of your favorite berkly plastics. The seconds were maybe slightly off color or missing an appendage, but not very many. Most I could not tell the difference. Has anybody been to Spirti Lake to the outlet store, I have not personally, but know a few guys who make an annual pilgrimage and load up. Not that bad a drive, mainly Interstate. Maybe a March trip on a nice saturday.