• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Batteries

IndyEFI500

Who is ax man?!?!?! Just about the coolest little shop around! They have the neatest, found no where else stuff around. Whether you're looking for a dolls head, test tube, electric motor, random spring, 50000 rubber stoppers, magnets or that iron lung for your grandfather, Ax Man is the place to go!

It's worth a stop in if you've never "experienced" it!

It's on University in St. Paul 1 or 2 blocks West of Snelling on the North side of University right on the corner. You can't miss the sign. Parking can be found on the side street.

Thanks everyone. I checked Ax Man in Fridley since that is my closest one. Talk about a stripped place. They had used ones for more than what Fleet has them off sale for. I had picked one up a week ago at Fleet for $10 with the charger. I wish I had known then that I needed more ( this is now a non-fishing need). I might have to meander to Minnetonka tomorrow. Again, thanks everybody. The cheap side of me was coming out again and looking for a super bargain versus a good deal. blush.gif