• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting Movies

pocketknife

Anybody got any good hunting movies out there?

Here are a few that I have

Death Hunt,

Naked Prey, ya gotta see

Surviving the Game,

Actually those are about hunting humans.

Last Hunt---hunting buffalo's

Moby Dick---hunting whales

There must be some others out there help me out if you please. thanks.

the Deer Hunter' what a strong movie , it was mentioned in the war movies,,,but the begining of that movie is a pretty accurate portrayal of real life hunting, I like the part when one of the guys gets out of the car to take a leak and they keep driving away ha ha then the Robert Denero character goes hunting with one bullet.

Deer Hunter is one of the worst movies ever made. It also portrays hunters in a negative light. Its a borderline 3 stooges comedy with all the face slapping going on. I really cannot understand how this movie recieved so much acclaim.

When it comes to "hunting Movies" I always refer to Team Fitzgerald Outdoors....when i was 13 and my dad started taking me out bow hunting....the summer prior to hunting season all we did is watch Dan and Guy Fitzgerald bowhunt...And the recipes they have for Venison...truly awesome!

the Fitzgeralds, haha. my favorite recipe of all time was one they made while on the way to some outdoor show, they put some venison sausage in some foil with some peppers on top of their menifold until they got to the show, pulled them off and ate them on the way in.

HAHA yup i like them guys.... Dan is great and Guy himself is funny as well..they are always razzin each other and having a good time. I still look for there shows on the Outdoor Channel and make it a point to sit down for that half hour. Just Great stuff!

a childhood favorite, The Fox and the Hound

a story of friendship and the gross understaffing of the DNR. also shows the need for limits and seasons.

also a movie whose name i can't recall with lee marvin, charles bronson,and carl weathers. i can't remember the name, but it rocks.

How can you say "Escanaba in Da Moonlight" is garbage? That movie is a staple of deer camp (no, not the World Famous Sodie Deer Camp).

Best lines -

"Your mother had the tongue of a trout." - Father Sodie

"My Chevy shook a $hit!" - The Jimmer