• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Insurance

hovermn

Now, about the test. It IS okay to travel on private property as long as I'm following exsisting tracks, correct? grin.gif

I have a friend down in Hastings with some acrage and he'd rather I didn't run my machine on his land. He says that all's well until tracks show up on his property. Then, it's like open season for everyone else. frown.gif

He was telling me today that his late brother in law bob was driving his sled around his farm when a guy pulled up next to him on a sled. Bob reached over, grabbed the guy's keys and drove off, returning a couple hours later. The guy, pretty upset asked Bob why he did that. Bob said to him "You're on private party. You're lucky I haven't pressed charges!"

That's the kind of guy Bob was. Kind of a cool story!

I had state farm for about 20 years. when I bought my new 98 zr600 limited efi they would not insure it. I had home, cars, and cycle. My agent told me they did not want to insure snowmobiles. There lose. Home, truck, 3 cars, camper, snowmobile, boat, 4 wheeler and 2 trailers now.

had all of my insurance through safco. two homes, truck, boat, snowmobile and ATV. I have been moving it all out since the prices have been getting worse. I cut my auto in half, cut my boat and my ATV. I just got my renewal for my snowmobile, it was 260 for full coverage for a 04 f6, I just got it through foremost for 215. not the savings I was expecting, but cheaper. now I just need to move my homes out. since I had the hail damage on the roof, I got everything back from safco, time to go. grin.gif

Quote:

What is wrong with a 71 sno jet?? Them sleds were top notch back then. If I could ride that 295 thunder jet again
cool.gif
ohhhh the old days makes a guy feel young again.
blush.gif

Nothing wrong with them, except when that is all you have and all your classmates are running new Polaris Indys. frown.gif

I still have a 73 StarJet 433 and there is a 72 StarJet in boxes in my dad's garage. He hates me. smile.gif I think the 71 I rode as a kid is in my uncles shed. What a beast that was, 292 Hirth single. Can you say loud?