• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LaDredge Outdoors

LaDredge Outdoors

Need Structure-Make some

LaDredge Outdoors has designed a great product to include in your fishing arsenal. Reel Weeds will attract and hold fish for you in the area you are fishing, whether it be S.O.S. Extreme 6 ft weeds or the S.O.S. 4 ft. weeds they both get the job done. Another great product that is a mainstay in my equipment is the Camera Cable Structure which will and does help with reducing the fish being spooked around your camera and cable.

Many times when I am on a mission to chase down those pannies for a meal I will place numerous weeds in a V and fish in the middle,

V%20funnel%20formation%202.JPG

Or I will make a line or square and again fish the middle or edge of the patterns.

Line%20Formation%201.JPG

I have watched these fish as they swim towards the weeds and hold to it. Areas that I like to put in the structure are by a bigger flat or a rock pile that has no other structure. I will also place them in a route to their feeding area along a break line.

When I am done fishing, these weeds come out of the frozen water with ease and store on their holders very well and without a tangled mess.

One cannot forget the Camera Cable Structure. I have used it on my camera cable without any problems and wouldn’t use my camera without it. The fish seem much more relaxed as they think the cable is a weed line.

If you are looking for a new addition to your fishing arsenal and would like to hold more fish by you, give LaDredges Reel Weeds and Camera Cable Structure a try.

Tom

Harvey lee

FM Pro-Staff

To find the S.O.S and more.. Please Check out LaDredge "Real Weeds".com

Looking good Tom. I am in the market for a new underwater camera, and the first thing I plan on doing is buying the Camera Cable Structure. It's amazing how well this stuff works; the fish come screaming in to it like a magnet!

Harvey, just got mine from Moore's Bait and will be using it for the first time on Mille Lacs next week and then will give it a try up on Rainy in March.

If it enhances the investment I've already made in camera and other stuff then it will be well worth it.

I got the 4-pack and the camera cable string.

Regards,

You will love them Uguide. Play around with the different shapes you can do.. try V's, Squares ,striaght lines.

If I am searching an area.. I will usually drill those holes first.. Then put the Reel Weeds down, then I will continue drilling the rest of my holes... I have found that fish will move when holes are being drilled and will often gravitate twards the cover.. Then when all the holes are done.. often times, I have fish waiting for me.. NOW THAT IS COOL!

Deitz, thanks for the tips. I'm going to invent the "power matrix" (my own design..he he he). I fish in a clam 6800 6x8 and I drilled hole down middle for camera and use nighthawk 360 and I can actually see all 4 lines in it. I'll put the camera cable structure on that and then drill 4 holes outside and drop em down in between where the line holes are. Hence, the Power Matrix! I can feel the vortex sucking the fish in now cool.gif