• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

is this D.C or State?

There is some great camping in WA as well. I actually proposed to my wife while camping on Whidbey Island on the far northern coast. Awesome place, alot of guys fishing in the straights up that way as well. It was killing me that I didn't have any fishing gear with me, but I did land a wife while I was there so it wasn't all bad.

i have fished around whidbey island before trolling for pinks.i moved out there in 2002 and stayed until 2004 i lived in a little town called gold bar right on the western side of the cascades on hwy 2 east of everret wa.like i said i have fished the sound for pinks and also dropped some crab pots for the dungeness crabs,but mainly fished the rivers for steelhead and salmon mainly the skykomish and snohomish rivers.if you ever get a chance to get out there and do some fishing go for it you will have a blast.i always said if you can't get to alaska western washington is the next best thing.