• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spears / Federline kaput!

genegodawa

fed-ex is an (Contact Us Please). All he had to do was shut up, make nice once and a while with one of the finest chicks in the world...spend her money and not go out partying EVERY night and he would have had it made...WHAT WAS HE THINKING..god he is an (Contact Us Please).

Agree with you there Blaze. Old enough to be her dad, and I might call her in the morning, but I'd never respect her. I mean, c'mon, a guy with his "baggage"? Rodney gets more respect from me than she ever will.

Watch, now my daughter will go and do something stupid......

Dirt,

I think there is some kind of minimum age associated with accepting those types (washed up, etc) like maybe at least 25, but I'm not sure.

On the otber hand, you know what I always say?

I don't care who they are: your mother, sister, aunt, co-worker, boss, friend, mo-in-law.....all women are messed up in the head somehow.

I believe it was in the American Pie movies where it was said best "Mmmmmmmmilf Milf" grin.giftongue.gif

Oh and Fed-ex doesn't stand a chance if he were to sell their tapes of "intimate encounters". The good news for him is-they will most likely be raising the minimum wages this year-so he has that going for him! grin.gifgrin.gif

"Will some one start a thread on Tom & Katies wedding next?

DD"

Most likely not until they split! grin.gif I give it 2 years tops! I mean with Tom jumping on the furniture-Katie's bound to get fed up with replacing it all the time!