• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sturgeon Excursion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Where is the highlight video? Maybe, I don't have access to it.

Stureon Excursion 07 is pretty high on the list of things to do this year. What can be better than good campany and BIG FISH!

mw

Sorry if I confused you, there were another bunch of guys up there the same time also and that is the highlight tape Hanson mentioned.....funny both Hanson and I made the "other" tape grin.gif

As a fisherman I consider us all one big happy family wink.gif

Quote:

As a fisherman I consider us all one big happy family

And that's the way it should be!

I really hope FM selects the same days...it's great to pick on, rib and just plain ol' harrass freinds on the water.

All I really hope for is weather like last year...the only word I can think of when I think of last years weather is...."SWWWWEEEETTT!"

I promise not to anchor too close to Tylor this year.

I hope to actually SEE JonnyP up there.

And...

I promise not to send Hanson to the wrong side of LOTWs. (but I have my fingers crossed) grin.gif

Quote:

PS Dtro? I have THE secret bait that is going to make your 63" look like a shovelnose!

Strawberry Jello injected night crawlers with a little air added to keep them slightly off the bottom.

Killer bait!

grin.gif

You try that, and I'll try my "Medusa" gob of crawlers that have been swimming in shad juice all winter.

I hoping for the weekend of April 20th as well wink.gif

Quote:

The reason that I started the thread is because it is almost time to start bidding vacations for next year. Dates would be a wonderful thing......

Tom B

I see a suggestion for the weekend of April 20th.

Anyone? Anyone??

smirk.gif