• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Depthfinder/GPS Combo sale Rogers & Owatonna

hanson

Just in Cabelas the other night and need to pass this sale along to you fellow FM guys.

Lowrance X-25 Sonar/GPS combos are dropped to $799 from $1200 something. Believe the sale started last night.

This is full color, 7" diagonal (I think) screen. Its bigger than the LMS332 yet still not as massive as the X-111. Map chip compatibility, etc, etc, etc!

I darn near walked away with one and will probably be biting my lip for awhile regretting not doing so.

Quote:

That would make a good cash card purchase
wink.gif

I know Darren. I had my basket full of rod holders and other misc. stuff when the salesman showed me the sale on the X-25. Just had to buy the X-25 and everything in my basket would have been free. Too bad the budget isn't anywhere near $800 right now. I know I'll be regretting this one.

Quote:

Unreal.....I almost bought the 332c with GPS at Gander for $550 which is a steal......decisions decisions......
grin.gif

IMO, LMS-332 vs X-25 isn't even up for debate. For a couple hundred more, the X-25 is a heck of a unit. The larger screen is totally worth it when running the graph/GPS side by side.

Man now I have I have to decide. I just got a LCX 20 this spring but then my bow graph [PoorWordUsage]ed out so now I am kind of looking for another. I might have to get one of these and then move my 20 to the bow. That would make a sweet electronic set up for sure.