• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canoe Paddle..

Back in the late 60's my only brother build a walnut record cabinet in high school shop class. Unfortunately in 73 He was killed in a car accident, then my sister had possession of the cabinet until She & her Husband moved in 2002. It was in very poor condition and She was going to trash it. When I caught wind of this I told her I would take it and proceeded to make a few jewelry boxes and other small stuff out of the reclaimed wood. Hand tools did 95% of the work, a combination of planes shaves, & rasps. The lamination's are pine, cedar & of coarse walnut. The walnut strips you see in the picture were originally worked by my Brother, and now they come with me on every trip.

wildriver009.jpg