• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arrows

I have always shot easton arrows to . I'm currently using easton axis and have been real happy with them. I saw eastons new arrow the other day there called Full Metal Jacket. There A/C with the aluminum on the out side,nice looking arrows and about $30 cheaper than other A/C arrows .

Haven't shot ACC's but am confident that they are great shafts. I shoot Carbon Express CX300 Hunters, which are slightly heavier than regular CX300's. Have had great results with both CX300's and the Hunters. I buy raw shafts, have them cut to length then put in inserts and fletch them myself, right Helical feathers. I get straight inserts/broadheads and great flight out to 60 yards, my max target distance.

I shot Easton’s for many years, aluminum and carbons, and I never had a problem with them. I bought CX300s with my new bow purchase this past winter and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I did pick up some Gold Tips for my son and these also seem to be a top quality carbon arrow. The Gold Tips don't seem to be as ready available at the pro shop in my neighborhood; otherwise I think I'd go with the Gold Tips.

I do the same thing as TomBow. Raw cx300's, I also like helical feathers but add some arrow wrap. Fletchings stick great and they look sharp also.

Any of the better cross weav carbons will preform about the same. Go with something with higher +/- tolerances...