• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Smallmouth Bass!!!

I chased some Smallmouth Bass yesterday and managed a good one. I have to find a way to get the photo off my cell phone so I can share. Otherwise I will have to get out and get some more and this time remember to have the digital camera in the boat! tongue.gif

Lets see some Smallmouth Bass!

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold

Quote:

Wow...gorgeous fish sledneck! Love the coloration on those beauties! Congrats to your boy!
cool.gif

Yeah Ive noticed they are nicer looking out of that lake than just about anywhere else I fish smallies, they were caught at Pelican Lake (Orr).

Here are two nice smallies from Mille Lacs caught on a June 5th morning. The one on the left was 18.5 inches and the one on the right was 19.5. Sitter pops... [image]100_0986.jpg[/image] smirk.gif