• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bought my first NEW bow!

I just bought my first new bow! I bought my first bow (an older bow)last fall at thirty three years of age. I have only shot at targets, but I fell so in love with the sport that I decided to go with a new bow for my first hunt. I bought a hoyt lazertech. I just shot it last night for the first time--WOW--was it fun. I cannot wait for spring to shoot at the targets or for next fall when the first buck walks past my stand! I have only posted once on the archery page--but I read it daily--thanks for all the advice and keep writing so people new to the sport (like me) can learn! Thanks to you all!

BPW- congrats! Very cool getting new gear, isn't it? I just got my new cable and strings for my new bow today. My site will be in on Sat. I should be flinging arrows by next week. I'm as excited as you sound!

Congrats on the purchase.

BPW- welcome!!! great to have another "Shooter" amongst us. Targets can get very addicting.. I am still waiting for that perfect game.. Someday.. it will happen.. 3D is just as addicing!

then you got the hunting.. just an awesome sport all the way around.!

Congrates BPW on the new purchase. As was mentioned if you think this is exciting wait until you hear that unmistakable smack of your arrow hitting home on a deer. Make sure you got the safety harrness on.