• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Ultimate Panfish League!!!

Matt Johnson

The Ultimate Panfish League is a year-round panfish league that will begin this December. There will be one event a month, for 10 months. 4 during the winter and 6 during open water, with the months of October and November off. It will be team events, teams consisting of 2 anglers. And there is a max of 15 teams per event. Targeted species will be crappie, sunfish and perch. You can sign up for the entire league (or season) or else just single individual events. For more info check out...

www.UltimatePanfish.com

If you're interested in fishing the league or if you have any questions, then drop me an e-mail and let me know. This is intended to be a semi-competitive league but also geared towards having fun and enjoying some time on the water (and ice).

Thanks!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, very interesting. I will have to figure out my schedule with Hunting, two young children and whatever responsibilities the wifeypoo has me signed up for. shocked.gif I have some interest, can I pick half of the lakes?? grin.gif

Joe,

Sorry bud, BDR and I are already paired up grin.gif

buzzsaw,

Can you pick half the lakes? Maybe next year wink.gif This year we just picked 4 different lakes from different parts of the Metro that we knew had some nice panfish in them. And they are all lakes that everyone knows about or has heard of. I didn't want to pick lakes that only a few people knew or had an advantage on.

I'll probably make them all Sunday events, so then everyone can have the opportunity to pre-fish on the Saturday prior if they would like.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

I might have to join and have one of my kids as a partner. The good thing about this league is that it is a low cost, low pressure, fun first league. A great way to learn some new lakes, presentations, meet new people, and have lots of fun. laugh.gif

If I can't do the whole season, maybe someone would be interested in having me as a substitute or partner?

Sounds like a great idea, way to go guys!

Corey Bechtold

Corey offerring up his skills for someone looking for a partner! That's a good deal if you ask me! grin.gif I donno though, Cole can pull in some fish, might be a tough one to pass up... that Bechtold family is full of anglers! wink.gifsmile.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

10 spots left for Season 1...

huntingislife,

It'd be great to have you and your friend join up. We'll have to hit one of the lakes for pre-fishing together and you can take a look at the LX-3 like we planned...

Hanson and Bechtold teaming up!?!? Hanson already has some top finishes for the ICE Series, now add Corey to the mix and that's one deadly team! smile.gif

Mr. and Mrs. Dittrich? I donno if you want to do that Deitz... Now everyone will know who catches all the fish between the two of you grin.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Oops, I didn't mean individual as in 1-person, but rather registering for individual events if you don't want to fish them all. I wanted to give those who wnated to fish all the events a chance at first dibs, that's why I'm not allowing individual event registration until October.

You can fish alone if you choose to, but the price and rules stay the same...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson