• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How many gals out fished the guys?

I made it out sunday, shore fishing on mink and summers in wright county,got skunked but it was nice to be out.

would have went out sat. but you know i might have melted(LOL)(suger and spice)just joking about melting. I dug out my old rubber raft and bought some oars so hopefully make it out this weekend to some of the small lakes by me.

Too cold for this girl and it does not bother me to say so. cool.gif Besides I did not want to get my pretty clean boat dirty and was too busy mowing the lawn for the 3rd time this week! Man, we need some nice weather.

I caught my very first walleye this past weekend. And he was a beauty. 28 1/2". Bigger than my husband has ever caught and he's been fishing for them for 15 years. I was excited, but felt a little bad too.

p5294454.sized.jpg

My wife out fished me for sunnies on Mem Day. although I spent most of the time retying lines for her and the daughter and getting the deep hooks out. It was fun though, I usually leave her behind so I enjoyed watching them have fun.

Mini.....

I don't get to this forum as often as I should, but I would like to take the time right now to say "Welcome!" to FishingMinnesota.com. As always it is nice to see new names and faces.

Secondly, I like to say congrats on the beauty of a walleye. Fish like that are not an everyday thing, so revel in your catch and just keep trying to outdo that one.

Again, welcome to FishingMinnesota. We will look forward to more of your success! Good job done!

Boiler...I know what you mean...my hubby and I took out our daughter for the first time a few weeks ago and she had bite after bite...I couldn't get any interested!!!

As for myself...I haven't had much of a year!!

Good luck to all...and good fishing!!!

Beautiful fish Mini. Don't every feel bad about out fishing the boys. I have outfished my father and now I am out fishing my husband. So far I have the record in my family with a 30" walley, and my husband only thought I had weeds on my line. Teach him not to believe me.

Well my daughter definitely out fished me this year, she boated a 31" Walleye on Mille Lacs on one of our outings, I have a picture on a CD but I'm not sure how to post it here. If anyone wants to tell me how or post it for me, I can email it to you.

I don't know why only a link shows up for the picture, I posted it and it showed up but it was HUGE, after I resized it only the link shows up!!! HELP!!

Ole

[image]tswalleyemedium6ix.th.jpg[/image]

Quote:

Don't every feel bad about out fishing the boys. I have outfished my father and now I am out fishing my husband.

What have you been smokin?? You only out fish me because I feel sorry for you and let you!! grin.gif

Love Dad

I have only fished one tournament with my husband...and yes I out fished him. However when he takes me out fishing he says we are "scouting" and that is why I don't get the opportunity to "show him up" anymore!! smirk.gif

Go figure!!

I think I actually did one better than outfishing the guys. I sent all three guys (hubby and 2 teenage boys)out of town for a week to go fishing and had the house to myself for six glorious days. They brought back fish, which hubby cooked and I got to eat. During the week I fed only myself, which was so cool, got control of the remote, watched chick flicks and listened to whatever music I wanted, worked late without getting 200 phone calls about what was for supper, and went out with my friends one time on a school night! I love to fish, but this sending the men away has its place in life.