• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

T-wolves

IslandMan24

I-N-J-U-R-I-E-S

For the number of letters that spell injury, there have been that many guys on the list this year for the wolves!

I hope when they get the team back, if they get the team back, to 100%, they can make a strong playoff run!

Yeah- but both of those players are healthy and the game played is different than the guys playing last year. I don't understand how Wally World can have a good night most nights and they can't win.

Maybe there is something to say about him? I think he is a great scorer- but maybe the game changes when he is in???

The difference lies in Cassel and Sprewell, Sprewell averaged about 17 ppg last year, this year is averaging 12ppg. Cassel last year, 19.8 ppg, this year, 13.7. Those are big drops in production and are a big reason why we aren't winning as many games. You can do the math, that's 11 points per game between them.