• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Posted (edited)

Anybody draw? I drew a primary and am pretty excited. This is my first year with the program so wasn’t sure what to expect. What does the rank mean? 

Edited by Siwulat

Rank is the order on which you draw for your prefered spot. #1 chooses first. #2 chooses second, etc.

I was drawn as the #1 alternate for the MN DNR hunt, Hwy 61 & Warner Rd in St Paul.  This is a new one for me.

I got primary on the Crow-Hassen with a rank of #21. New experience for me as well, with MBRB, been a member for a few years just could never get a hunt.

DanBo - That was one I had on my list as I have a buddy that lives just a few blocks up from there.

Hunted crow-Hassan last year, seen a nice buck out there, tried to call to him but he was on a mission!

Drew as an alternate for Palmer lake, 6 spots and I was number 7, oh well maybe will still get to hunt a little.

I got drawn for the Eagle lake hunt.  My wife is scheduled for surgery on the 25th of this month, and that is the date of the meeting.  I asked to reschedule that or make it up before or after and I was told I had to be there for the meeting.  I told them I would not be partaking in the hunt then because I need to be there for my bride.  Nice to know where priorities are for the group.

This is not the first time I have been thoroughly disappointed with how this group handles things.  I don't know why I keep going back, but then again, I do.

Good luck!

I’ll be scouting during the week. First day of my hunt is Sept 28. Seems like a good group of guys in my zone and should be a fun hunt.