• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Smoking

haha no I only clean the window every once in awhile now. Those were just the first couple smokes with it now after I replaced my old smoker. Its plenty seasoned now. I hardly ever clean my racks even I usually just throw them on the grill and blast them at 550 no scrubbing!

ZachD, your a smokehead for sure.  Your stuff looks wonderfull!!.  I do wipe the walls off that smoker once in awhile.  Otherwise there is build up and may fall on your food.  But that's after a long time  using, just keep an eye on it.  It has nothing to do with the way the smoker is built, but by a accumilation or build up.  I know I spelled accumilation wrong but at this point of the day the word is known so I don't care LOL.  good luck.

I clean mine once a year in spring. Spray inside with oven cleaner. Let sit according to the directions and blast it off with the pressure washer. If I don't do this, when the soot heats up it gives the food a sooty taste.

Edited by KEN W