• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CANADIAN BACON

well LBBG, the verdict is in!!! that's the worst meat I ever ate so i'd strongly suggest you send all the rest down to me so I can properly take care of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:P:lol:

seriously though that bacon was good stuff!!!! the CB ALSO!!!!!!!! first I fried the bacon, then fried an egg in the bacon grease, made a rubber mucmuffin with the canadain bacon. man was that tasty, but not before I sampled the CB by itself.

awesome stuff y friend...........thanks for letting me try it!!!!!!!!!:)

On 2/6/2016 at 3:50 PM, bobberineyes said:

Holy smokes LBBG,  that looks fantastic. ...we gots to see some sliced pics tomorrow  ...:)

Sorry Bobber, I forgot to get pictures after I sliced it this morning. I also sliced up a couple corned goose breasts for reubens tonight. 

Not trying to be a wise guy, but it looked just like it did last time I sliced cb. Good color throughout. :D

2 hours ago, lovebigbluegills said:

Sorry Bobber, I forgot to get pictures after I sliced it this morning. I also sliced up a couple corned goose breasts for reubens tonight. 

Not trying to be a wise guy, but it looked just like it did last time I sliced cb. Good color throughout. :D

Don't sweat it LBBG....Probably a good thing, this way the the Mrs won't catch me lickin my phone.;)

16 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Dang I aintz for no more spice racks!!!:P:lol:

Make one, like I did! The tall pantry Cupboard behind is full of them, so I whipped out these quick for the ones I use all the time. Some dowels, pine stock, sander, and a little stain.....nuttin' to it! :P

261zyo3.jpg

Edited by RebelSS

16 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Make one, like I did! The tall pantry Cupboard behind is full of them, so I whipped out these quick for the ones I use all the time. Some dowels, pine stock, sander, and a little stain.....nuttin' to it! :P

261zyo3.jpg

I be a welder not carpenter. I don't like working with wood.

50 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

OK, get some sheet stainless and some rods and have at it.  Or use brass and solder it. 

Ya! What he said! Then spray it with a faux wood finish!!! Viola! Indestructible wood! :D

20 hours ago, smurfy said:

I be a welder not carpenter. I don't like working with wood.

I knew you were a communist.  I'm in the wood business and I have a degree in Forest Products Marketing.  Being open minded I've always wanted to learn to weld.  Something makes me think it's pretty dang easy too ;)

I took welding in high school and loved it.  Did pretty good, too.  My Dad had a welder's certification as a career pipe fitter.  Not sure why I chose the white collar route, not a lot of it in my family, and I often regret it.  Knowing what I know now, I kind of wish I would've done the Military thing out of high school and then furthered my education and went into a trade.

Never to late to learn, LeechLake! :D

Before the split for me, I think the last time was when a spearing debate got a little too heated.  

I think welding is like anything else... Basic stuff is pretty easy.  More complicated stuff is harder.   Like nailing two by fours (did you guys see that Lowes got sued and settled for selling "two by fours" that were really 1.5 by 3.625?)

http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/40974-lowes-2x4-labeling-settlement-gets-final-approval/

Anyway, nailing some two by fours together is pretty easy.  Making a jewelry box is harder.  Both use wood.  Same with welding.  Sticking some steel together is easy.  Making it consistently strong or using other metals is harder. 

Edited by delcecchi

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

I haven't been banned for almost a year if I recall.  How bout you Boar?  Others?  It's actually just a time out til I've read over the policy but still it makes me feel like a little kid when it happens.  

Been awhile. 3 times for me.:D sheez i try to quote a post and some other post shows up.:angry:

Yea yea weldindcis easy. Till ya gotta passcall the different certs for this kinda metal and that kinda metal. Then do it in different positions besides standing on your head for food grade vessel. My area of expertise was MIG and tig welding.

23 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Been awhile. 3 times for me.:D sheez i try to quote a post and some other post shows up.:angry:

Yea yea weldindcis easy. Till ya gotta passcall the different certs for this kinda metal and that kinda metal. Then do it in different positions besides standing on your head for food grade vessel. My area of expertise was MIG and tig welding.

And my expertise is fig melding. From the Newton to inside my tummy. There, go figger out that word play. And put down that stupid pipe. :tired:

Edited by RebelSS