• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Missing a terrova motor with ipilot?

Jmnhunter

if you replace the "hsolist.org" with"graigslist.org" use a c instead of g, it works. I see how this is suspect.

here is the text from the ad:

"I sold my boat and kept the trolling motor.. It is the kind that slides onto the mounted bracket on the boat. I have the motor but do not have the wiring or pedal for it. It is dirty in the picture but works great. It has an anchor mode at the click of a button holds you in place. It can also be attached to your fish finder but I do not know how. It took two batteries to run this so im guessing it was a 24 v but really do not know. I will take better pictures tomorrow. I am also looking for the book that came with it and wireless remote. I do not think i have both "

Yeah, it is dirty but "works great". How would he know if it works great if he doesn't have the pedal or the wireless remote? One of those two would be required to verify functionality before he could make such claims. LOL

I'd be skeptical too. He doesn't know the pounds of thrust or how many volts? That's a red flag for me. Those things are listed on that bar code plate. Wiring? What wiring is he talking about? Personally, I'd avoid it. But who knows, could be the deal of a lifetime if you are willing to shell out for the remote and/or foot pedal. I can't use both on my Powerdrive2 w/iPilot (which I got at a neighbor's garage sale for $350.00 w/o remote) but I know you can on the Terrova.