• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American sniper

slurpie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how just a few years earlier Ventura despised the American judicial system and America in general. I suppose the settlement he won after dragging a widow through the courts has changed his tune now.

You obviously don't get it.
I didn't realize you were a Ventura Hugger (or whatever his real name is). I lost any glimmer of respect I may have had when the blowhard was interviewed and he talked about hunting man. What a blowhard jacka$$ that guy is. He has told more stretchers that Kyle ever did.

I saw the movie and liked it a lot. The audience we were in had the same reactions described by others. Clint and Bradley did a good job.

As to the rest, it seems like Jesse had a case and won. It jives with what I know of the bigger story - I never heard of Chris Kyle before Jesse filed suit due to the talk show comments. I can easily believe some publishers would calculate the risk/reward of compromising the integrity of their content. They're in business to make money.

I watched a couple of the sniper shows mentioned right after seeing the movie. They tried re-creating one documented shot that was longer than Kyle's shown in the movie. I figured although Kyle was a considered a hero, there are many more like him we haven't heard about, or will, unless we look for them. Or they write a book...