• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First ride of the season

Meat-Run

Xplorer I got a ski doo renegade adrenaline 900 ACE 4stroke Black with red decals ,,,I might have to get a new helmet but I will ride with my striker suit

This? Wouldn't your red helmet go with it? confused

p.s got your call, came home pretty late last night.

full-27051-51290-thumb.jpg

I picked up some wi trail maps today when I was in the Bayfield-Ashland area ,,,,I may consider getting a wi trail sticker this season ...they sure do have some nice trails over there ,,,But Im game for a run up the shore too,,,Chris how much lead time do you need for a thursday ride??

Got to take a ride from Iron River to Ashland today ,,,the corridor along 2 is open but the trails heading north are closed and gated as muzzy season goes till the 10th of Dec ,,,Talked to some locals and the trails going thru the woods will stay closed till the 11th ,,,there is a good base but groomers wont be out till the 15th ,,,I got 70 miles on the new sled today so I scratched my itch and the new sled is AWESOME!!!! I was hoping to hit the Pub & Grub for lunch but I would have had to trailer all the way there <maybe next time>

Got out and hit the Bayfield area trails again today ,,,was the 2nd and 3rd tracks on the trail (to Port Wing) after the groomer went thru ,,,Only seen 1 other sled on the trail,,,If any one has the urge to scratch the itch to ride the trails I suggest you drive up to the Bayfield area ,,,Lots of snow,, nice wide trails and in my 2 trips this week I didnt see many other sleds ,,They must be riding at nite as the No 2 corridor has lots of tracks ,,,Another great day of breaking in the new sled!!! Today I rode from Iron River to Port Wing back to IR then to Brule and back ,,All had very nice trail conditions

I had my smart phone to take pics with ,,,but I'm old and forget,,(and I'm not a selfie kinda guy),,,,If I wasn't heading to Iowa for a week of training tomorrow I would be heading back to Bayfield Co to ride

Steve I should have called you and said "Wish You were here" that would have reminded me to take a pic LOL

Well we got about 3 inches in the Duluth area but the lake affect machine is still going on the so shore ,,,Im looking to head back to the Bayfield Co area to get a few more miles on ,,Maybe go have lunch at the Pub and Grub ,,for those who are done xmas shopping and want to ride ,,come on up

Got another chance to run the sled out in Bayfield Co today ,,,The Hwy 2 corridor is great from iron river east ,,,I headed north to find some fresh trails ,,,a lot of the base from 2 weeks ago melted but they got 10 inches tues and wed ,,,Rode to Valhalla to grab a bite to eat and headed back to the truck ,,,The terrain south of Valhalla has some serious washboard and I think Im going to be a little sore in the morning ,,I will post pics later ,,,, it was sure a nice day to ride the trails

PS got about 200 miles on the new Doo ACE so far this season and Im lovin it